Waxing is considered to be one of the most effective forms of removing hair from the body, especially by those that don’t want the hair to grow back thicker – such as on their face, genitals, or underarms. The bikini wax is one of the most popular forms of removing genital hair, though the Brazilian wax is becoming increasingly popular as men and women alike want to remove the “hair down there”.
Why wax instead of shaving, plucking, or using one of the many other hair removal methods?
- Less Damage – That’s right, with waxing you are doing a lot less damage to your skin, as there is nothing scraping, burning, or poking at your skin. The wax is smooth, easy to remove, and actually can help leave your skin moisturized and nourished.
- Cheaper – The cost of a tin of wax is higher than buying a razor, but when compared to IPL or laser hair removal, it is much lower. You can spend very little on a tin of body wax, and it will usually last a lot longer than a disposable razor.
- Smooth Skin – The wax actually contains special nutrients that can help to nourish your skin, but the hair removal is what is most effective at leaving your skin nice and silky. The hair is pulled out from the roots, so there are no follicles with ingrown hairs that will make your skin very bumpy.
- Long Lasting – Of all the hair removal methods that don’t use lasers, waxing usually has the longest-lasting results. You may find that your hair will take between 3 and 8 weeks to grow back, which is much longer than it would be if you plucked or shaved.
- Easy – You don’t need to go to a fancy parlor or laser clinic to wax, but you can easily do it at home. You can learn how to wax properly just by looking it up online, and you will find that it will be the simplest form of hair removal – even easier than shaving.
Waxing really is one of the best ways to get rid of body hair, especially hair on your legs or genital area.
Incoming search terms:
- why wax instead of shave