Facial hair removal is very important for men and women alike, though most men find that a razor is the best way to go. However, women usually need to consider one of the other methods of removing facial hair, and this is where things get a bit tricky. Let’s look at some of the ways that women can remove their facial hair:
Facial Hair Removal Methods
1. Shaving – This is better for men, as shaving cuts the hair rather than pulling it out. This means that the hair looks thick when it is short, which will make it appear that the woman has thicker facial hair than she really does.
2. Waxing – This is one of the best facial hair removal methods for women, as it gets the hair right out at the root. The downside to waxing is that it can leave your face skin fairly red and angry, especially if you have sensitive skin.
3. Threading – Threading is an Oriental thing, and it can be as effective as it is painful. It also requires that a professional does it, but it gets the hair right out at the roots. Not a bad way to go if you don’t want to get rid of the hair yourself!
4. Laser – Laser hair removal is becoming the most popular facial hair removal method, as it is one of the most permanent. It can be very expensive, however, so it is usually only used if the woman has a lot more facial hair than normal.
5. Coils – These are effectively an upgraded version of tweezers, but they are much simpler to use and will get the job done much more effectively. It takes a bit of practice to get good with the coil, but it can be a good option for women.
Now, for the gents that are reading this article, what’s the best method of shaving for you?
The electric razor is one of the best options for those that have to shave every day – or two or three times a day. It is a quick facial hair removal option that does all the work for you, and all you have to do is move the shaver around your face. It is harder to be certain that you have gotten all the hairs, and it usually takes a lot longer to do. The good thing about these shavers is that you can use them anywhere, as they are battery powered.
Those that use disposable or safety razors to shave are usually the men that have very little facial hair, or those that are very young. Peach fuzz on young men is easily cut, and those with very little facial hair rarely have to shave due to the fact that their facial hair is usually fuzzy as well. However, if you are a man with a lot of facial hair, using a disposable razor is plain silly.
There are two kinds of razors that you can use if you are a man with a lot of facial hair:
1.Straight razor – This is the weapon of choice for professional barbers, as these razors are usually much sharper and can shave much larger patches of hair. However, it’s important that you are very careful, as the straight razors are much more likely to leave cuts and serious chops in your face than a regular razor.
2. Cartridge razor – These razors come with cartridges that are used to shave, and the cartridge is discarded after a certain number of uses. These razors are much safer than straight razors, but you have to constantly be buying new cartridges as the old ones wear out.