No No Hair Removal is an interesting new device that has become very popular in recent years, and its popularity is due to the fact that it appears to be both effective and easy to use. It claims to avoid any of the skin damage that laser can cause, and although not as fast and completely permanent like electrolysis, it is far less painful. It may actually be one of the best hair removal methods, so let’s take a look at it.
What is No No Hair Removal?
This unique product is designed to help get rid of hair easily and effectively, though it takes time to do so. The goal of the product is to be simple and easy to use, which will make it possible for consumers to use it regularly in order to get rid of their hair. With regular use, the product is designed to eliminate hair altogether, making it one of the best of the permanent hair removal methods.
Rather than using a laser light or a heated needle, this unique product uses a special wire built into the machine to heat up the hairs over the spot where the machine is being held. The device has protection built into it that will keep the skin from being damaged, and the heat is all focused on the hair. The heat is designed to separate the hair from the follicle, thus preventing the nutrients the hair needs from being absorbed.
The goal of the product is to eliminate the hair, but it actually helps to prevent the hair from obtaining more nutrients. The cells of the hair follicles are actually disrupted, meaning that regular treatments can actually kill off the hair slowly – rather than the instant heating and death caused by the laser and electrolysis hair treatments.
Pros of No No Hair Removal
- The device is a very small one, meaning that it can easily be fit into a purse or handbags to be carried around and used no matter where you are.
- You won’t damage your skin with the device, and it is designed to avoid damaging the hair – only causing cellular disruption.
- It is very safe to use, as it is built to protect the skin from being damaged while focusing only on the hair.
- It is a simple device that anyone can use, and it doesn’t take a lot of skill or coordination to remove the hair.
- It’s very cheap, meaning you won’t end up spending a fortune on the hair removal. It also doesn’t require any creams or waxes, so it will be a lot cheaper..
- It doesn’t work as fast as many of the other hair removal methods, and it will take some time and repeated use in order to get rid of all the hair. Because your body hair grows in cycles, you need to repeatedly hit the follicles during each hairs growth period. If you don’t have patience to remove the hair, it isn’t the choice for you.
- There is quite a strong smell of burning hair, but you will become accustomed to the smell quickly and it won’t be a bother. Of course this smell dissipates and becomes less the more you use it and the less hairs that grow back.
How Does it Stack Up?
So, you know what the NoNo hair removal device does and how it works, but how does it compare with some of the other permanent hair removal methods out there?
- Lasers tend to be very expensive, and – while they do work a lot faster – they can also irritate the skin and cause some damage.
- Electrolysis, an even more expensive option than laser, tends to be a fairly painful procedure, even though it works very fast and achieves permanent results.
- Epilating can be very painful, though it will also be faster than this device but not as permanent.
In the end, it comes down to how much time and money you are willing to invest in getting rid of your hair… We believe the No No Hair Removal System lives up to its name. It takes about the same amount of time to figure out how to operate the device as it does for learning how to shave. For the money it is one of the best products available on the market today to eliminate the hair in a permanent manner. For more in-depth review.. Check out our No No Hair Removal Reviews.
Incoming search terms: